These lightweight reusable snack pockets are a great alternative to disposable plastic lunch bags. The new expandable side fits a variety of snacks – perfect for muffins, slice, nuts, biscuits, cut up apple or carrot sticks.
Cleaning is also a breeze. A quick sponge down will clean off a few crumbs, or they can be easily machine washed or placed in the dishwasher.
- Made from 100% cotton canvas with food safe biodegradable coating that keeps food fresh.
- Perfect for litter free lunches.
- Lightweight yet extremely strong.
- Stores flat for easy storage.
- Label has a space to write name on.
- Eliminates school ground rubbish.
- Machine washable and dishwasher safe.
- FREE from PVC, BPA, nylon, heavy metals & phthalates
- Fridge and freezer safe.
- Approximate size 14cm x 14cm.
- Handmade ethically in India.
Team it up with a 4MyEarth Stripes sandwich wrap for a perfect eco-lunch!
All Products are ethically made – 4MyEarth have worked very hard at finding and sourcing manufacturers that are aware of the importance of environment and work place conditions and do not use child labour. All the fabric items are manufactured by a family business in India.
They use quality materials that will last for years not just a couple of months. Where possible they use biodegradable materials to help lesson the load on landfills.
4MyEarth believe that all products must be functional, practical and easy to use for everybody from small children to adults.