We love the Lunchbots original and bento containers but even though the lids fit tightly they are not leak-proof. The solution is to use the dips containers for salad dressing and salsa. This also keeps your food fresher for longer, when the dressing is added just before eating.
- The dips containers are designed to fit in all LunchBots containers for a complete meal to-go.
- Each container holds 45 ml.
- Great for salad dressing, mustard, salsa, soy sauce etc.
- Made from #304 (18/8) stainless steel.
- Silicone Seal – No spills or leaks.
- Easy to Open – Lid twists on and off.
- Dishwasher safe
- Volume: 45ml (each container)
- Responsibly made in China
Naturally 4U Review
These containers are great for salad dressing and other sauces and dips but they are not really big enough to store food in such as nuts and berries. For this we use the Kids Konserve set of 3 containers as they are that bit bigger (but not leak proof). It is recommended that these containers be transported in another container such as the LunchBots Bento or Original containers as the lid twists off fairly easily if they are placed in a bag on their own.