The exterior of these SoYoung cooler bags is made from durable raw (uncoated) linen and the inside is insulated with a removable insert for easy cleaning. Because the linen is now uncoated these cooler bags can be washed to remove lunch box or school bag spills.
- Insulated Interior – use one of our Kids Konserve Ice Packs to keep lunch cold.
- PVC, Phthalate, Lead and BPA Free
- Hand or machine washable on a gentle cycle.
- Removable insert for easy cleaning.
- Detachable long strap for wearing as messenger bag or backpack.
- Extra back pocket for cutlery and love notes.
- High quality and long lasting.
- Dimensions: 24cmW x 19H x 7.5D
- The SoYoung bags are designed in Canada and are made responsibly in China.
What will fit inside?
This cooler bag opens from the top to make it easy to see what is inside. It will fit one Lunchbots Bento with enough space to perhaps store utensils. Or it will fit one Lunchbots original sized lunch box and a Lunchbots Pico side by side. There is not enough room for two original sized Lunchboxes side by side.
While the raw linen has a porous nature, tough stains such as ketchup just require a little bit of scrubbing to remove. The biggest advantage of the new products is that they can be completely immersed in water, making them machine washable and dishwasher safe. You can then simply lay them out to dry overnight. Putting them into a hot dryer is NOT recommended as it may shrink or melt certain materials in the bag.
These cooler bags are well insulated and with an ice brick really do keep lunch nice and cold all day at school. They are also quite firm and you can fill them up with lots of little snacks wrapped in food wraps and they are not going to get squashed. It is also easy for your child to see what they have to eat for the day when they unzip the lid. We haven’t tested the uncoated style for very long to see exactly how they hold up but the fabric feels so good and looks very stylish but natural.